For DAT we along with best teaching methods and excellent Sketch development course material train students to expertise in following areas:
NATA Entrance Coaching Course content for- Aesthetic sensitivity test (AST)
Tutorial for following topics along with online practice of mock test papers is provided to students to give the real feel of online test.
- Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings
- Visualizing different sides of three dimensional object
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities
- Imaginative comprehension and expression
Features of our classroom NATA Entrance coaching
- Exemplary study material is given to students, noting the demands of individual examinations
- We follow strict academic conduct in the institution.
- Batch size is kept small for better student involvement and interaction
- For deeper interaction of students in classroom, right mix of practical and theory sessions are conducted
- Personal monitoring of students is done with doubt clarifying sessions
- Faculty is always available for guidance to students
- Online mock test is conducted to give practice to students for NATA Computer Based test (AST)
- Huge Architectural image Bank collection for NATA Aesthetic Sensitivity Test.(AST)
- Practice sessions with past year question papers.
- Regular Test is taken with updated sample papers on basis of recent changes in examination process
- Through evaluated answer sheets shortcomings and potency of every student is assessed and accordingly students are counselled for better performance
- Our success rate 98% and above, every year
- Multiple internal test and assignments
- Faculties from JNTU, architects and experience professors
- Expertise in training Architecture aspirants over 12 years
- Daily 3-4 Hrs of classes till student is confident to excel in NATA 2016 Exam