NATA & JEE Mains (Architecture) Entrance Exam Coaching- 2020
NATA | JEE Mains (Architecture) Entrance Exam Coaching
Takshshila is best NATA/ JEE(Mains) Architecture Coaching centre in India
Fresh batches for NATA & JEE Mains (Architecture) - 2020 are starting from 16th & 18th March, 2020 at Hyderabad (Begumpet, Abids & Madhapur) & Vijayawada (Benz Circle)
Coaching will be conducted at our Branches at Hyderabad & Vijayawada Branches. Each Batch contains only 25 Candidates. Limited seats are available in each batch. Enroll Now.
For Details Contact - 79995-79998 | 9700- 703-703 | 040-27768833
Batch Details are mentioned below:
HYDERABAD (Begumpet, Abids & Madhapur) & VIJAYAWADA (Benz Circle)
- Regular Batch ( For Inter Completed students) - Daily 5 hours of coaching for 5 days a week (till date of exam)
- Weekend & Weekday Batch ( For 12th pursuing students) - Till Date of Exam
- (2 Year Programme) Foundation Batch - for 11th Pursuing Students
For Details & Admission Please Contact:
For Hyderabad - 9700-703-703 | Vijayawada - 79995-79998
- Exhaustive Material and books for Each Subjects
- Conducting 5 Online mock exams (as per NATA Standards)
- Conducting 5 NATA written mock test
- Success rate 98% and above, every year
- Multiple internal test and assignments
- Faculties from JNTU, architects and experience professors
- Expertise in training Architecture aspirants over 15 years
- Question Bank consisting important question and previous years papers
- 1000 + important Architectural images
- Coaching Includes NATA | JEEMains Maths Classes
Why Join Takshshila
- 100% Results
- Highest NATA Score Secured by our students in whole of Telangana & AndhraPradesh.
- Every 2nd Student in top 100 ranks of JNAFAU (Architecture) is a Takshshilians
- More than 5000 Students of Takshshila are pursuing Architecture Degree in top Architecture Colleges of India.
What is NATA EXAM
What is NATA : NATA i.e. National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a Aptitude test conducted by COA- Council of Architecture, India. It is an entrance exam for admissions to 5 year B.Arch. degree course offered by all institutes / schools / colleges of Architecture in India (including Govt., Govt-aided, Private Unaided, University Depts., Deemed Universities, etc.).
The test is conducted to measures an applicant’s aptitude for Architecture that includes drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability. 10+2 or PUC students who are desirous of taking admission to first year of undergraduate course in Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture) in India are required to appear for this test. Official site for NATA is www.nata.in
Examination will be conducted on Mid April, comprising of two parts : Part A comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing .
What is JEE Mains (Architecture) - Paper 2 - EXAM
To get admission in Architecture and Planning courses in NITs & GSTIs (Government funded Technical Institutes) one needs to write JEE Mains Paper 2.
From 2019, B-Architecture JEE Main Exam will be conducted by NTA fill B.Architecture Seats in SPA (School Of Planning & Architecture) & NITs in India. JEE B.ARCH will be conducted twice usually in January & April.
However Candidate need not appear twice for the examination, but if has appeared twice then best of both will be considered for Admission.
JEE Mains Paper – 2 is applicable for admission to NITs though Central Seat Allocation Board subject to the condition that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.
Takshshila Is also Providing Design & Architecture Entrance Exam Coaching at Vijayawada, AndhrapradeshRead more... Fresh Long term Batches for NATA & B.Architecture(Jee Mains – Paper 2) – 2020 Exam are starting from 16th & 18th March, 2020Read more... JEEMAINS 2020 – Admission Notification is announcedRead more...